W.W.J.D.: What would June do?
If you haven’t noticed, the holidays are upon us. Time to deck the halls, imbibe copious amounts of champagne, and dust off the Christmas records… or CDs… or your iPod. The holidays also mean special occasions and lots of parties – and June knows it’s important to always look your best. You never know when Ward may be sneaking a peek at you!
So, here are my favorite ladylike looks for the 2012 holiday season. Yes, I do mean ladylike – no cleavage or mini-skirts! Need a dress for the office party or an outfit to impress the in-laws? Look no further as June has collected five practical, affordable, and classic ensembles to get you through to January 31st!
1. Metallic Stripe Dress from Vineyard Vines: 100% silk dupioni
2. Christine Dress in Gold Metallic Sneak a Peek from Lilly Pulitzer: Cotton Rayon Boucle
3. Gala-Plaid Taffeta Dress from Talbots: Silk & Cotton
4. Collection Framed Bow Dress from J. Crew: Wool & Silk
5. Nipped Brocade Dress from Anthropologie: Cotton & Polyester